Information about general activities and
events can be found on the church app.
● May 19 – Community Connect (outreach)
@ 10:45am – meet at the church.
● May 25 – Night of Prayer and Worship
@ 7pm at the church.
● June 14-16 - VBS. For more details and
to sign your child(ren) up, go to the app
or the website.
● If you heard the message from Sunday,
what is one point that stood out to you?
● Matthew 6:24-34
● Psalm 112:7
● 1 Peter 5:7
● Isaiah 26:3-4
These verses encourage us to trust God
and live without worry.
● Are you a worrier? What kinds of things
do you worry about?
● How has worry/anxiety affected your
relationships? Your job?
● What does it mean, practically, to “cast
your cares” upon God?
● In what areas do you need to learn to
“cast your cares” and stop worrying?
● Philippians 4:6-7
● John 15:7
● Mark 11:24
These verses lay out a blueprint of what our
response to worry should be: praying,
trusting, and watching what He will do.
● Why do you think people find it difficult
to trust God the way these verses encourage
● What does it look like to trust God?
● Who is someone that you believe has great
ability to trust God? What makes you think
this about them?
● Tell of a time that you prayed, God answered,
and that answered prayer built your trust in God.
● Spend some time remembering moments
when God met you where you were and
helped you in your situation. Thank God for
being there and keeping you.
● Take time this week to write down things
that cause you to worry. Next, do what
Philippians 4:6-7 tells us to do: pray about
it, tell God what you need, and thank Him
for what He’s done. Continue doing this
and you will experience His peace.