POWER OF LOVE
Luke 7:36-50; Romans 6:1-14; Romans 12:1-2
2 Corinthians 5:14-15; Galatians 5:16-24
You are well aware of who you are and the
life you live. This can cause some to get stuck
in their own inability to change. But, because
of the love shown through Christ’s death and
resurrection, we can be forgiven and live
Many times, the Holy Spirit shows and reveals
things to us through our thoughts. Journal abou
what you have been thinking about as you read
1. Feelings are responses to thing that happen
to us. Though they don’t rule our behavior, they
can show us how we’re processing something.
Journal about what feelings accompanied your
2. Did the passages raise any questions as you read?
If so, write them down.
1. Scripture reveals who God is and what He does
– His character and nature. Journal about what
you learned about God through these verses.
2. As we get more familiar with the Scriptures each
day we read them, new things may come to light
that you didn’t see before. Did you see anything
for the first time today? If so, write it down.
1. Scripture also reveals who we are as humans
and who we are meant to be. Journal What you
learned about people or human nature through
2. As we get more familiar with the Scriptures
each day we read them, new things may come to
light that you didn’t see before. Did anything new
catch your attention today? If so, write it down.
1. On a blank sheet of paper (no lines) process
the weekly readings in whatever way you find
it best for you. For some, it could be drawing
pictures and for others, writing out bullet points.
Take a few minutes and process what you’ve read.
2. James 1:22 tells us to be “doers of the Word.” How
can you practically apply these verses to your life?
Take time to review all you have written.
Spend time prayerfully asking the Holy
Spirit to show you what He wants to reveal
to you this week.